BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

RESPECT


Hi,

Ask yourselves a simple question. How much do you respect your national flag? Don't tell me that respecting the tricolour is about standing up in theatres when played. I-Day has come and gone for another year & I am not writing this for the sake of it. This is to make everyone aware about the disrespect shown by one n all.Especially on I-Day & Republic day's.


I have seen people buy the miniature flags to put in on the shirts,cars, or just to carry then around to show your value to the historic day. I have also seen people throwing away these flags after the ceremony. I alone have picked so many of them from streets, nullhas,bins & god only knows from where all. I have a box full of these collected shunned away flags. All I ask the people is to show some respect & not throw them away when not required.


JAI HIND

0 comments: